At Greenspan & Greenspan, P.C., Michael E. Greenspan has been vehemently advocating for those in White Plains, Rockville, WestChester, and other counties beyond. He takes a strategic approach for the betterment of his clients and their recovery. Mike knows that his role as a seasoned attorney makes him a reliable source of guidance after a challenging event. He is ready to make your case his priority and focus.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crimes
- Commercial Litigation & Sales Tax
When Michael is not at his office helping clients as a commercial litigation, personal injury, or criminal defense lawyer, he may be teaching a local or national seminar, along with giving back to the community both professionally and personally. In 2004 through the Trial Lawyers Care Program, he volunteered his legal services to loved ones of 9/11 victims. The County of Rockland and American Association for Justice recognized his dedication in providing no-cost legal representation for these surviving families.
Mike has also been involved in youth sports for more than a decade. He serves as a certified track and field officiant for both local high schools and prestigious meets, like the New York State Championships!
- Trial Lawyers Care, 2002 to 2004
- JCC of Rockland County, Executive Board, 2007 – 2010
- Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess, Putnam Track & Field Coaches Association, General Outside Counsel, 2005 – Present
- Certified New York State High School Track & Field Official, 1992 – Present
- Glenn D. Loucks Memorial Track & Field Games, Member, Executive Committee, 1991 – Present
- Westchester Track, Field & Cross-Country Officials Association, Member, 1991 – Present
To contact Michael E. Greenspan about your case, he can be reached by email to request an appointment or phone at 845-617-5404.