Press play on Anchor.fm!
Bernie J. Kempen
Bernie J. Kempen is a committed Alameda County, CA divorce lawyer who is experienced in handling family law cases. Specifically, his practice areas include divorce, marital property and debt division, child support, child custody, visitation, step-parent adoptions, spousal support, divorce court order modification, guardianship and conservatorships, legal paternity establishment, domestic violence, and more.
When we take on your case and become a client of ours, we will be on your side the entire way through. During a difficult and stressful time, we can be the guide of information that you need. We are always happy to answer questions and provide a peace of mind regarding uncertainties.
If you are up against another party, and they are being uncooperative during negotiations, we prioritize working towards a solution that is as ideal as possible for our clients. There are many approaches and tactics we can use in hopes of obtaining a settlement so that you can avoid the stress of attending court. But, if no resolution can be found and court is needed, we can get you prepared and represent you in front of the judge. Bernie J. Kemper has your back.
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 2002
- Rotary, Outstanding Service
Certificate of Recognition, Castro Valley Unified School District
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- Stanislaus County Bar Association, Member, 1993
- Castro Valley Rotary, Past President, 2006 to 2007
- San Francisco School of the Arts PTSA, Vice President
- San Francisco School of the Arts PTSA, School Site Council, Board Member
- Castro Vally Arts Foundation, Director
- Castro Valley Unified School District, Leadership Council, 2001 to 2001
- J. Walter Thompson, Account Director, 1975 to 1981
- Superior Court County of Alameda, Judge Pro Tempore, 2002 to 2002
- California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1993
Assurance and guidance is only a phone call away. To speak with Attorney Bernie now, don’t hesitate to call.