Title: What is the difference between wills and trusts?
Title: Are clients concerned about spouses remarrying?
Maritess T. Bott
After just one consultation and you’ll see why so many people rely on Maritess T. Bott, the owner of Bott & Associates, LTD. Her focus is to provide clients with legal assistance that keeps them coming back whenever they are in need of help. Don’t be surprised if she treats you like a family member of her own, as she has a way of making clients feel comfortable and at ease. But don’t be fooled, as she is a knowledgeable lawyer with the qualifications, education, and experience needed to offer clients trustworthy and strategic guidance. She is not afraid to advocate strongly for her clients, so if she takes on your case, you know you are in good hands.
Education and Work Experience::
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Marketing: Northern Illinois University
- Minor in Communications: Northern Illinois University
- Masters of Science in Accountancy: Rosary College (now Dominican University)
- Law Degree: John Marshall Law School
- Weiss & Block Chartered (part-time during law school)
- Head of Estate Planning and Probate Division for a sole practitioner
- United Airlines Credit Union (now Alliant Credit Union)
- Probate and trust administration
- Elder law and medicaid planning
- Residential real estate
- Estate planning
- Asset protection and business planning
If you are living in the Chicago area and need a lawyer, including a business law lawyer in Schaumburg, IL, you can trust to have your best interest in mind always, then you can stop your search here at Bott & Associates, LTD. When Maritess is not helping clients, she is often found attending a sports game, hanging out with loved ones, hosting family events, watching reality TV, or cuddling with her rescue pup. Call Maritess T. Bott now for a consultation!